Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

#1

Well, I finally did it. I went and started a blog. I had posted a couple of things before to the one through my MySpace page, but never did much with it. I haven't updated it in a long time. The only thing I use MySpace for anymore is to send and receive messages.

One of the final things that happened in me making the decision to start this blog, was a comment from one of the students in the small group of middle school guys I lead at my church. So, if things don't go well, you can blame him. (Note: that was sarcasm)

Oh well, I don't really have much to say right now. Most of what you will probably find in my future posts will be "random musings", but I think I have some pretty great musings from time to time. Here's to the road ahead!

No comments: